ATEG Archives

August 1997

From:
Connie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:07:47 -0400
Ed--

Your e-mail message to ATEG is timely, as I am mindful that I owe you an
article.  There were about four "urgent" things I didn't get done before
leaving town for three weeks, and the article for Syntax in the Schools
was one of them.

Let me know if you don't still want the article.  Otherwise, I'll draft
something in the next day or two--I promise.

Glad to hear that the conference went so well.  I truly would like to
have been there, but it's better for my sanity that I had the time to
work on other things I'd also committed myself to.  Thanks for being so
gracious about letting me off the hook.

Best,
Connie Weaver