ATEG Archives

February 2005

From:
"Eisenhower, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:42:11 -0800
Thanks, Christine. This does make sense and the examples are really helpful. But I may let my students identify it as either for now since they will be very confused. I'm afraid it will confiirm for them that "they just can't get this grammar stuff."
Carol