ATEG Archives

November 2007

From:
Ronald Sheen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 02:54:00 -0800
Marshall,

I wonder if you could give me the reference details of the Max Morenberg
book you mentioned.   I'd also be grateful to anyone who can provide
reference details of any other text books which have attempted to use
transformational grammar as a means of improving grammatical competence and
writing skills.

Has anyone, by the way, had any experience of using construction grammar
in a comparable way?

Ron Sheen