ATEG Archives

August 1997

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:09:18 +0000
Dear ATEG Mail Administrator,

There seems to be a problem on the list with bulk e-mail *spam*.  I have
received two commercial messages in the past two days offering services
which I did not solicit. One of these messages appears to be a *spam-scam*.
I have forwarded both messages to the AT&T Abuse Desk with my complaint, but
I wasn't sure if you were aware that they are getting through to me from ATEG.

Is there any way that these unwanted messages can be prevented from coming
through?

Concernedly yours,

Paul E. Doniger