ATEG Archives

December 2009

From:
"Paul T. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:13:57 -0500
Subject:  AVOID AQUAMASTER; block Rex Houston

Dear ATEG Colleagues,

However it is that Mr. Rex Houston got to be a member of the ATEG email
list, he is not posting appropriately. Here is the message from Google
about the problems with the site that Mr. Houston has offered us.

Best to totally ignore this or any such future posts.

PW
-------

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for aquamasterinc.com

What is the current listing status for aquamasterinc.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your
computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time(s) over the
past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 20 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 6 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without
user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-11-22,
and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on
2009-11-21.

Malicious software includes 4 trojan(s), 3 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 19 domain(s), including efaogxi.cn/,
erakouh.cn/, civuhjo.cn/.

12 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing
malware to visitors of this site, including arrabilla.com/,
goboldscan.com/, molo.tw/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS16557 (COLOSOLUTIONS).