ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
Ed Vavra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 04:56:22 -0400
Does anyone know what happened to Anne Obenchain and/or to her LINKS TO
FORCEFUL WRITING? I recently read a very interesting article about her
approach, but I can't find an address for her or for whoever is
currently publishing LINKS. From what I have read, she had a very nice
approach to teaching students how to improve their use of subordinate
clauses. Any information will be appreciated.
Ed V.