ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
"O'Sullivan, Brian P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:35:06 -0400
Ironically, there might be more creep-over into professors' comments than there is into students' papers; some professors use "emoticons" to soften the occasional comment.

Brian

Brian O'Sullivan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
Director of the Writing Center