ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
Jane Vinther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:26:39 +0200
Dear All
With regard to the question of research on sentence diagramming, I would like to refer to my own research in relation to sentence diagramming -  altough not in the heart of the issue discussed here. My research is based on a netbased CALL programme, and I have published an article on this in Computer Assisted Language Learning Vol. 17, No. 3-4, July 2004
Vinther, Jane. Can parsers be a legitimate pedagogical tool? 261-288.
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/routledg/call/2004/00000017/F0020003/art00002;jsessionid=1r200iqq4lcmg.alice
This may not exactly be what you had in mind, but it's related.
Best regards,
Jane Vinther
University of Southern denmark