ATEG Archives

April 1995

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of Teachers of English Grammar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 10:45:01 -0400
Jim,
   I like the fact that the ATEG list, whenever I
send a message, sends me a confirmation
with the number of people who received the
message. I note that we are now up to 25. The
list is still relatively quiet, but it is growing
(faster than Syntax in the School). One thing
we might want to do is to post a notice of our
existence on other educational lists. We (you)
also might want to appoint people (volunteers)
as liasons to other lists. I subscribe to
English-Teachers, for example, and can relay
relevant information to them (re: conferences,
calls for papers, etc.). Other members of this
list might take responsibility for other lists.
That way we would not have several of us
relaying the same messages to other lists
(which they would not appreciate).