ATEG Archives

March 1998

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:15:40 -0500
    I have just posted Bill McCleary's grammar syllabus
on our web site. Because of the way the system
works, it won't show up on the web until tomorrow. I
find the syllabus interesting, but it would be even more
so if there were more syllabi to compare it to. You can
e-mail them to me.
    Another reminder: if anyone wants to take over the
web site, or a part of it (such as conference papers),
you are welcome to do it. If you have your own site, it's
simply a matter of making a link from us to you.