ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
Amanda Godley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:02:56 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my email about adding my students to the
listserv. I will definitely require students to subscribe and to post to it.
Patty's message was particularly inspiring - there's nothing I'd like more
than to have students stay on the listserv beyond the course!
Best,
Amanda

-