ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
rbetting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:16:01 -0500
Those who wish copies of "Grammar Today" don't have to resort to theft.
Complimentary copies are still available. Just indicate the number of
copies, along with your snail mail address, using my email address
([log in to unmask]), not the ATEG list. (I can no longer send overseas as
the postage is prohibitive.) To DD for his encouraging words, especially
about potential users of "Grammar Today," many thanks. His observations
accurately reflect my attempt.
Dick Betting, Emeritus Professor, Valley City State University, Valley City,
ND 58072.