ATEG Archives

June 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:32:38 -0700
I believe I paid my dues about 6+ months ago but have never gotten a copy of the journal.  I did get one when I wrote a book review for Marshall Myers.

Also I would be available to serve as a reviewer on a regular basis if you are interested.  I believe you have my resume which details my areas of expertise.  I am about to update it with a few more workshops and a new publication with _English Today_.

Phil Bralich