ATEG Archives

January 2001

From:
Gretchen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:41:46 EST
Hi Again,

I should have added to my previous post (asking for grammar curriculum) that
I will be forwarding the posts all you experts send in to her/NCTE unless you
tell me that you object to this in your post.  There was quite a bit of
enthusiasm on NCTE about the whole idea, and several people asked to me to
share anything you advise Pat.

Okay, folks.  You have the attention of some English teachers.  Have at it!
Just let me know if you object to me forwarding anything you post.

Thanks again,
Gretchen in San Jose