ATEG Archives

July 1996

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:44:51 -0400
Michael,
     Thanks for the kind words. ATEG's WWW pages
are at:
http://www.pct.edu/ateg/ateg.htm

If you are using NetScape, type in the address and hit
enter. (If that doesn't work, try searching the net for
"Grammar." When I did that, three of the first ten "hits"
were to ATEG pages.

I have been busy since the conference, but I have
some things I will be posting to this server (as soon as
I can get them ready) regarding ATEG's new policy on
affiliates and on next year's conference (which is now
tentatively scheduled for July 18 & 19, NOT October).
Meanwhile, I am always looking for articles, short or
long, for the newsletter.

Also, our WWW pages will have an area for syllabi of
grammar courses. Audrey Caldwell has already sent
me hers. The sooner I get them, the sooner I can start
putting them on the web.

Best to everyone,
EV