ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
Nancy Tuten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:29:02 -0500
Thank you, Herb. Rarely does a day go by that I don't learn something
valuable from members of this list! I am grateful for your willingness to
help those of us whose background is lacking. I love teaching grammar, but I
always feel as if I'm scrambling to fill the many gaps in my background of
knowledge about the subject.

I will look forward to the handout.

Best,
Nancy

Nancy L. Tuten, PhD
Professor of English
Director of the Writing-across-the-Curriculum Program
Columbia College
Columbia, South Carolina
803-786-3706