ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:56:50 -0400
John,

We'd be very pleased to have you and your students help us pilot the
new book.  Within the next two weeks we'll  have our first three
parts (nouns and noun phrases, verbs, sentence patterns) ready to go.
I can send them to you in pdf format.  You can simply reproduce the
student lessons or make transparencies--whatever works.

If you are getting underway sooner, I can send you the first section
separately.

Martha