ATEG Archives

September 2008

From:
diane skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:15:40 -0700
"Great line"?  Is that your sentence or your frag?
And your point?--Are you now going to argue that the word many people,
including me, find offensive functions appropriately as an adjective?
Certainly a word-smith could muster up a more erudite quote to express
seeming frustration than this sophomoric one.

Diane Skinner