ATEG Archives

June 2006

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:46:49 -0400
Dear ATEGers all,

I hope you're making every effort to attend the ATEG conference--at
Fairfield University in Connecticut, coming up in just two
weeks--July 14 and 15.  (The minicourse meets July 12-13.)  It would
be very special to meet those of you who so far are only names on
postings, to have faces to go with those familiar names.  Those of us
who call ourselves ATEG regulars always look forward to seeing old
friends.  But believe me when I say that  it takes no time at all for
ATEG newcomers to feel like old friends, too.

And you might give some thought to a New England vacation as long as
you're in the area.  (Jack and I are going to head up to Maine
afterwards.)

For those of you who have already made the decision to attend and
haven't yet sent in your registration, please do so ASAP. The mail-in
form is on the ATEG website (www.ateg.org).   You can also register
on-site--but it  will help Amy to have fairly accurate attendance
numbers in her planning for lunches and rooms, so it helps to let her
know you'll be there.

I look forward to seeing you--old and new friends alike.

Happy travels.

Martha