ATEG Archives

October 1997

From:
Marie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:35:52 -0700
Sorry to have apparently sent you wrong information for the second time. I
wrote John Chua at NCTE and got the following reply. NCTE has been in the
process of changing their system.  Here is the (from the horse's mouth)
way to subscribe to NCTE-TALK.  If you have trouble this time, there's
also a person you can contact.

Marie

-------------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NCTE-Talk

     Hi Marie,

     John forwarded your note to me. I'm the new keeper-of-lists at NCTE.
     To subscribe to ncte-talk, send email to [log in to unmask] with
     the message: subscribe ncte-talk. If you run into any trouble at all,
     let me know.

     --Eric Crump

Subject: NCTE-Talk
Author:  John Chua at nctepost