ATEG Archives

July 2000

From:
Dave Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:12:01 -0500
Thanks for your listserve post. I had seen your name as a hotel registrant and had done a Goggle search to see if I could grab an email address for you, if for no other reason than to let you know that you'd been picked up on my ATEG conference radar.

I presume you're driving to the conference (Madison - Mpls. is a gorgeous drive), but if you are flying, let me know so we can arrange to pick you up at the airport.

See you Friday.

Dave Sawyer

Dave Sawyer, Local Host
ATEG-2000