ATEG Archives

April 2015

From:
Scott Catledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 03:18:56 +0000
I am seeking a definition of a phoneme: it is three paragraphs long and begins A phoneme is a lexical class.. and continues that is phonetically similar, congruently patterned, etc...  Ít was in several of my books in the '60s but has dropped out of sight and I would like to revive it but my althimers (sp) is giving me a hassle.  Can anyone please help?!?