ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Nancy Tuten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 23:29:59 -0400
Herb, THANK YOU for summing up this issue so succinctly. May I print out and
share your summary with the students in my advanced grammar class? (I have
been toying with the idea of sending them off to the archives to read our
recent discussions, but I'm trying to get them excited about grammar, not
more frustrated!

Nancy

Nancy L. Tuten, PhD
Professor of English
Director of the Writing-across-the-Curriculum Program
Columbia College
Columbia, South Carolina
803-786-3706