ATEG Archives

November 2005

From:
"Hadley, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:40:47 -0600
ATEG comrades,

Good news: I received my ATEG Journal in the mail today. Finally!  I hope this means that the rest of you will be receiving yours soon.

Live and learn: I now see that it was premature to tell you, some 2 weeks ago, that the journals had been "mailed out." No, no--they had merely been delivered by our mailing service to the post office facility, all bundled nicely by ZIP codes, where they sat until the Postal Service (bit of an oxymoron, eh?) got around to processing them. Now, finally, at long last, it appears that they may have actually been "mailed out." I hope so.

That said, since I live in the same town the journals are being mailed from, it may still take almost another week for the journals to wing their separate ways to your far-flung reaches, so be patient a little longer. If you have not received your journal by Tuesday the 15th, I don't mind you emailing me to see if you are on the list that we used for this mailing. That way we can make corrections and get copies to those who may have been omitted.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Tim

Tim Hadley
Research Assistant, The Graduate School
Ph.D. candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Texas Tech University
Editor, ATEG Journal