ATEG Archives

December 1995

From:
Rasto Masaryk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 15:55:12 +0100
Dear Carolyn Hartnett
Thanks for welcome.I work as an administrator of a computer's network.It can
be said that English is my hobby but I'm still at the beginning I think.
I have more question.For now I can mention some problems with application
of enlish prepositions and sometimes def. and undef. articles.Recently I
found the sentence "He shot a final arrow from his bow". My book of english
                            ^
grammar couldn't explain something like this.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

rasto