ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
Susan Witt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:13:54 -0600
for your students, there's very likely something going on with
them that would be helpful to other teachers, so please do share
them.  I get the feeling that this list is very much interested in
what experienced teachers have to say.

Herb Stahlke

I'd add my voice to this -- however, not only what the 24 sentence patterns
are, but how did you go about teaching them (which may really be a more
important question)?

Susan