ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:42:44 -0400
Our students may not know the term "register," until we explain it to them, but I find most of them, at least at the college level, have a pretty good understanding that the appropriateness of writing choices is sensitive to the context they're writing in.

Herb