ATEG Archives

September 1999

From:
Dennis Ko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:00:50 +0800
Dear Mr. James Dubinsky,

        This is the mail from the Network Analysts of Top Form Brassiere
Mfg. Co. Ltd. I am sorry to inform you that one of out staff, Mr. He Ge Xing
[ smtp : [log in to unmask] ] who has subscribed your reading group in
previous, has been re-signed from our corporate from a long time. However,
our mail server stills received your communication discussion. Hence, would
you mind to help us draw out Mr. Xe Ge Xing from your mailing list. Your
kindly attention would be highly appreciated!!

        unsubscribe [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,
Dennis Ko (Top Form Brassiere Mfg. Co. Ltd.)