ATEG Archives

May 2006

From:
Gregg Heacock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 21:56:52 -0700
Herb,
	Great idea!  No sense in not performing some jujitsu when the
President is so off balance and pull him in our direction.  Don't
forget CABE when you contact groups.
	It would be wonderful t see us get political in this fashion so that
we might be more effective and aligning the culture with tools of
communication.
		Gregg