ATEG Archives

October 2009

From:
Linda Di Desidero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:11:46 -0400
We offer two online courses in English Grammar:
WRTG 288 (more the basics of grammar) and WRTG 388 (rhetorical grammar).

Our catalog is online, but feel free to email me privately for more information!

Linda Di Desidero, Ph.D.
Director, Communication Studies & Professional Writing
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard, East
Adelphi, MD 20783

http://www.umuc.edu/departments/comm/comm_studies/index.shtml