ATEG Archives

January 2017

From:
Sean Ruday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:01:08 -0500
Hello ATEG Community!

I'm writing to let everyone know of two grammar events taking place in
the Summer of 2017!

First and foremost, ATEG's Annual Conference will be held on August
11th and 12th, 2017 at Central Michigan University. This year's theme
is Grammar Instruction On Fleek!: Making Grammar Work in Today’s
Classrooms. For more information, including details about submitting a
proposal, please check out this link:
http://ateg.weebly.com/2017-conference.html

In addition, I'll be putting on a one-day grammar instruction workshop
in Charlottesville, VA at the University of Virginia called Grammar
Reimagined: A Grammar Workshop with Sean Ruday. I'm happy to offer a
10% discount to ATEG members :)

Yours in grammar,
Sean

--