ATEG Archives

July 2001

From:
"Glauner, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:06:11 -0500
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MINICOURSE AND/OR CONFERENCE REGISTRANTS:

If you plan to attend either the minicourse or the conference and you do not
receive by Friday either an email or regular mail or both with the
minicourse syllabus and the conference program, it probably means that there
is a problem with your registration.  Please contact me immediately by email
or phone, especially if you need a room or if you will be eating meals in
the dining hall.

It is important that I hear from you immediately if there is a problem.  The
room will probably be impossible if you arrive without prior notice.  The
housekeeping staff must have advance notice in order to make up the
appropriate number of rooms.  Meals will be possible but could become a
problem.  We have a small error factor in numbers for meals.  I sent the
email on July 3 to anyone who has registered for whom I have an email
address.  I sent the regular mail letter on July 3 to anyone who has
registered for whom I have a regular mail address.

I am looking forward to a highly successful event.  Bob Yates has assembled
an excellent program for the conference and the teachers for the minicourse
are developing innovative and thought-provoking lessons.  Our numbers look
good, but there is space available.  This is the last call for anyone who
wants to join us in Kansas City.

See ya soon!

Jeff Glauner
ATEG 2001 Local Host