ATEG Archives

May 1995

From:
Tobias Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 16:57:31 +0200
I'm aware of the fact that my question hasn't got to do a lot with
teaching English grammar (at first sight). I'm reading Jean Aitchison's
book "Words in the Mind"-An Introduction to the Mental Lexicon-, for a
seminar at university. I'm going to do a presentation of this book. I'm
wondering if anyone has read the book or is familiar with the topic of the
book. If so, my question could perhaps be answered. I'm looking for an
easy instruction to an experiment (Aitchison mentions two in chapter 2;
footnote 27 "norms of word association"; footnote 28 TOT-experiment). If
anyone knows what I'm talking about and thinks she/he can give me a hint,
I would be very thankful!!
My name is Tobias Warner and I'm a student.