ATEG Archives

February 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:20:50 -0800
I have a couple of good examples of the scope and sequence of traditional grammar classrooms.  I would like to collect more of these.  Does anyone out  there have any?  I have one from a high school teacher from the 50's and one from a Catholic school dating back to 1909.  I would like to collect them and put together a summary and a review so it is possible to say accurately what the traditional grammars were so it can be shown clearly what the problems were and what the differences will be from hear out.

Phil Bralich