ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:19:22 -0400
You'll have an opportunity to ask questions too.  Go with a list of them, nothing too extensive, but three or four areas that you can explore with them would be a sign of thoughtful consideration.  You may want to ask what policies the school or the school board has on the teaching of grammar.  Good luck with your interviews, and enjoy them.  It's not a one-way street.  You're interviewing them too.

Herb

Herbert F. W. Stahlke, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of English
Ball State University