ATEG Archives

January 2001

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:12:46 -0500
I would like to add to Ed's inital post my own appreciation for several
people who have taken on ATEG responsibilities since last summer and
contributed very generously of their time.
     Pam Dykstra, ATEG vice-president, for helping with the new Teaching
Tips and for arranging those new reminder messages at the end of each
listserv message.
     Paul Doniger, secretary, for redesigning the ATEG flyer.
     Dave Sawyer, treasurer, for keeping track of the money and for hosting
last summer's conference in Minneapolis.
     Rebecca Wheeler, for working all this past year on such fine issues of
Syntax in the Schools, ATEG's journal.
     Michael Southwell, for taking on the role of webmaster and setting up
the new site at ateg. org.
     And finally to all those who have helped make this listserv an
interesting and congenial cyber place.

Thanks to all, and may we all continue to have enjoyable and stimulating
discussions in our Assembly during the coming year.

Brock Haussamen