ATEG Archives

February 2010

From:
Jerry Erath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:55:50 -0600
For many years, I always heard "intensive purposes" and wondered what made them so intense. (intents and purposes)
Jerry Erath
"Some scientists say that the major building block in the universe is hydrogen because it's the most plentiful element, but my theory is that the universe is made out of stupidity because it is more plentiful than hydrogen" Frank Zappa.