ATEG Archives

December 2001

From:
Gretchen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:53:48 EST
Paul,

I've attempted to reach you off list, but mail to you keeps getting bounced
by my ISP.  Forgive me for posting to the list.

I have gotten garbled messages addressed to my email account from your
computer three times in the last week.  All have an attachment, but the
message is just html code.

You might want to check your computer for viri.

Again, my apologies to the list. I had no other way of contacting Paul, who
is an innocent victim (but may be infectious!).

Gretchen in San Jose