ATEG Archives

June 1997

From:
Juan Chamorro Pons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:23:06 +0100
Hi there!
I am new on this list. I teach English to teenagers in a secondary
school in Spain. I am interested in English grammar because although
it has been thoroughly said that in order to teach English as a second
language, you shouldn't put much emphasis on  grammar, I believe that
students have to know and understand Ebglish grammar to a certain
stage. I really don't know if I am in the right place to put forward
such ideas but, in any case, we are having unstable weather in
Zaragoza, Spain even though at this time of the year it is generally
boiling hot already.