ATEG Archives

March 2000

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:31:10 -0800
Ed,

I used to belong to an ESL Listserve (see address below). I'm asuming that
they still exist, but whoever signs on should be warned that (at least in
1996) the list is very active - I used to get 30-50 messages every day!

Here's the address (mind you, I haven't been in touch in over three years):

There also used to be a TESOL web page at: www.su.edu/tesol/index.html - You
might try that out, too.

I hope this helps,

Paul