ATEG Archives

September 2007

From:
Warren Sieme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:13:22 -0400
I've been challenged by the Curriculum Co-ordinator for my department
to present a definition of functional grammar that "takes thirty
seconds or less." He strikes me as quite a traditionalist who rolls his
eyes at the very mention of grammar instruction. I'd appreciate any
concise definitions anyone would care to provide.

Thanks.

Warren

    From: Craig Hancock

      From: Gretchen Lee