ATEG Archives

June 1997

From:
Tiffani Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:04:24 -0500
Hi, I'm new on this list also.  I am a student at Texas A&M University.  I
think that teaching your students proper grammar is important.  Even though
English is difficult for some people to learn, they should still be taught the
correct ways to speak and write English.  The weather here is hot and humid.  I
guess I am used to it so I am much happier hot than cold during winter.