ATEG Archives

June 2006

From:
"Hadley, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:03:19 -0500
Friends and colleagues,

The Spring-Summer issue of the ATEG Journal has been mailed out. I hope it reaches you before our conference. I will have some copies with me at the conference for attendees to read.

One of the continuing problems we have with our mailing list is what our mailing service calls "bad addresses." There is no explanation for WHY these addresses are bad, except that they do not match a national postal address registry that the mailing service is required to compare all addresses to before it sends our addressed items to the Post Office. In other words, they could be incomplete or incorrect in any number of ways.

So, in an effort to correct this problem, I am including these "bad addresses" in this email. If one of these addresses is _you_, please send me a corrected version ASAP so I can make changes in our mailing list before the Fall issue of the journal comes out.

***ATEG Journal "Bad Addresses" (in ZIP code order)

1--STOTSKY, SANDRA

HARVARD GRAD. SCH. EDUC.

LARSEN HALL, APPIAN WAY

CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138

2--PESETSKY, PROF. DAVID

DEPT. LING & PHIL.

E39-237; MIT

CAMBRIDGE,  MA 02139

3--HONDA, MAYA

11 VILLAGE SO. #13

SOMERVILLE, MA 02143

4--BENJAMIN, AMY

HENDRICK HUDSON HS

RTE 9A

MONTROSE, NY 10548

5--WALLINGER, LIZ

AMD MIDDLE SCHOOL

100 VAN CORTLANDT AVE.

OSSINING, NY 10562

6--ADAMS, JEFFREY S.

THE STONY BROOK SCHOOL

RT. 25 A

STONY BROOK, NY 11790

7--HANCOCK, CRAIG

POX 615

VALATIE, NY 12184

8--WEYANT, KAREN

205 ARSC

JAMESTOWN COMMUNITY COLLEGE

JAMESTOWN, NY 17702

9--ARBOGAST, BETSY

9111 W. COUNTRY CLUB RD.

PURCELLVILLE, VA 20132

10--FERNCISCO, NANCY E.

1851 MOUNTAINWOOD DRIVE

SALEM, WV 26426

11--HAZEN, KURT

DIRECTOR

ENGLISH DEPT (W V DIALECT PROJ.)

WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY

MORGANTOWN, WV 26506

12--TUTEN, NANCY

DEPT . OF ENGLISH

COLUMBIA COLLEGE

COLUMBIA, SC 29203

13--YOST, LINDA

311 WILSON DRIVE

JACKSONVILLE, FL 36265

14--MYERS, DR. MARSHALL

EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY

DEPT OF ENGLISH, CASE ANNEX 392

RICHMOND, KY 40475

15--AIEX, NOLA KORTNER

ERIC:SMITH RES. CNTR, SUITE 150

INDIANA UNIVERSITY

BLOOMINGTON, IN 47408

16--MCCLURE, JIM

ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

OAKLAND UNIVERSITY

ROCHESTER, MI 48309

17--GEERLINGS, JAN

MONA SHORES PUBLIC SCHOOLS

NORTON SHORES, MI 49441

18--SHEPHERD, STACY

MONA SHORES PUBLIC SCHOOLS

NORTON, MI 49441

19--NEUMANN, KURT

LIBERAL ARTS/ENGLISH

WILLIAM RAINEY HARPER COLLEGE

PALATINE, IL 60067

20--STROHSCHEIN, SUZANNE C.

HINSDALE CENTRAL HS

55TH AND GRANT STREETS

HINSDALE, IL 60521

21--STACK, SARAH

4160 N. VIRGINIA #1A

CHICAGO, IL 60625

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Hadley
Research Assistant, The Graduate School
Ph.D. candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Texas Tech University
Editor, ATEG Journal