ATEG Archives

September 1999

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:09:19 -0400
The 2000 ATEG Conference will be held July 14 and 15 (with a minicourse
scheduled for the 12th and 13th) at North Hennepin Community College in
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.  We have no information
as yet on 2001.

Thanks for asking, Maureen.  I hope many of you mark your calendars now.
Our conferences are wonderful opportunities for serious discussions about
teaching grammar.  I know that everyone who attends takes away not only
stimulating ideas but also new connections and friendships.

Martha Kolln, ATEG President