ATEG Archives

August 1998

From:
DLC Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:50:21 +0900
A number of people have been inquiring if there are still scholarship
programs available for Newport Asia Pacific University's MS in TESOL degree
and certificate programs.  I wanted to let you know that 48 scholarships
are still available, and according to the admissions officer who I spoke
with yesterday, there is still space available in the cohort beginning on
August 10th for the certificate course entitled "Second Language Teaching
and Learning".  The first of the weekly online classes taught by world
renowned linguist Professor David Nunan will be held on Saturday, August
the 15th (Japan time) and it is possible to sign up any time before the
15th.   If you haven't received any information about the full and partial
scholarships for NAPU's Master of Science in TESOL and TESOL certificate
programs, please see the website at http://www.asiapacificu.edu

Any questions may be directed to myself at [log in to unmask] or to

Cordially,

Dave Povinsky
Student Services
THE DISTANCE LEARNING CENTER
Tel:  +81 (0)48-463-3077                The Distance Learning Center
Fax:  +81 (0)48-464-4199                1-4-3-202 Maruyamadai
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      Wako-Shi, Saitama 351-0112
                                JAPAN
REPRESENTING INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING
Visit our web site at:
http://www.distance-learning.org