ATEG Archives

January 2006

From:
"Myers, Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:33:59 -0500
ATEG Members,

I need someone with a strong background in both grammar and composition
to review ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR WRITING by Mark Honegger, a 2005 Houghton
Mifflin publication.

That person should be someone who has not written a revew for the ATEG
JOURNAL (formerly SYNTAX IN THE SCHOOLS), be willing to meet a March 15,
2006 deadline, be able to accept suggestions about making minor revisions,
and be conscientious about meeting a deadline.

Reviews are generally one single-spaced page long, review the major
sections of the book, and evaluate the book fairly by substantiating the
major claims about its value in the classroom.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can discuss the details of
the process.

Marshall Myers
Book Review Editor
ATEG JOURNAL