ATEG Archives

November 1995

From:
Timo Mikkola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 13:57:44 +0200
Hi!

I'm writing an essay on a grammatical subject, and I need a utility or
application to search for words or parts of words in a given text. The
utility should list all  sentences where a given word exists. In other
words, I'm making a compuetr corpus.

MS Word 6.0 only finds them one at a time -- I need every sentence at once
in a list.

The utility should be for Macintosh -- but if you know one for PC, please
tell anyway because there is a chance that it is also in Mac format.

Thanks,

        Timo Mikkola, University of Tampere
<[log in to unmask]>        URL:http://www.uta.fi/~tm54974
Address: Sarvijaakonkatu 18 A 22 Tampere FINLAND
Tel: 9400 804 840