ATEG Archives

January 2007

From:
Martha Kolln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:43:47 -0500
Hi Wes,

I heard from Tim not long ago--and I know he's trying to get back on schedule.

He has recently moved from Texas to Missouri to take a new job--and
in the process, I'm sure his schedule for the journal has suffered.
We discussed the fact that my ATEG keynote address is going to be
featured--so I'm eager to see it too!

Martha