ATEG Archives

April 2001

From:
Dalia Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:20:44 +0300
Larry,
You didn't ask "when" you asked "how long" indicating a length of time not a
specific point in time. If you stick to the question "when" it works most of
the time. Along with the "when" question, you can indicate several markers
such as "for...." "since....", "lately", "already", "just", ever, yet, many
times, etc. These and the "when" question have helped my students for the
past 25 years.
Dalia