ATEG Archives

August 1998

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:12:22 -0400
OOPS!

Dear ATEGers,

I recently replied to an automated SPAM that was sent through the
listserve, but my reply went back to ATEG instead of its intended audience.

Sorry!

Please ignore that message; I was too hasty with the send button - SPAM
really gets under my skin!  What can we do to stop greedy fools from using
our listserve for their nefarious purposes?

PED